Take a Day Trip to Bribie Island
Bribie Island is a great destination for a romantic getaway, family holiday, or a quick day trip from Brisbane. In this island, there’s just a lot of things you can see, do, and explore.
The Beautiful Bribie Island
Bribie Island comprises of a few amazing towns, each of them have many stunning views and spots to boast for: Banksia Beach, Bongaree, Sylvan Beachand Woorim just to mention a few!
Because of the “community vibe” the island offers to visitors, it’s no surprise why many are enticed to retire here.
About Our Bribie Island Tour
Adventure Day Trips’ full day tour takes you to Bribie Island’s southern end. As a part of this tour, you can visit most of the following destinations:
- Sylvan Beach – Sylvan Beach Park is known for its huge wheelchair-friendly play structure.
- Woorim Surf Beach – If you love to surf, then you should not miss Woorim Surf Beach.
- Bongaree Beach – For adventurers who are looking to spend a family day trip, Bongaree Beach is a must-visit. In this location, you can have a whole day of fun on the beach with some fish and chips and ice cream.
- Bribie Island Seaside Museum – This is another popular destination on Bribie Island. Bribie Island Seaside Museum is where you will know about the island’s rich history.
- Pacific Harbour Golf Course – This property is one of the biggest and newest luxury estates in Bribie Island.
- Butterfly House (Wednesdays Only) – First built as a residential property, the Butterfly House is now the second biggest tourist destination on Bribie Island. Here, you will see hundreds of butterflies flying around you.
Inclusions of Our Value-Packed Bribie Island Tour
Here are the inclusions of our value-packed Bribie Island Tour:
- Hotel Pick Up from Selected Hotels in Brisbane
- Scrumptious Meals, Snacks, and Drinks
- Morning, Lunch, and Afternoon Tea
- 7 Different Sites (This is dependent on the weather and the opening hours of the service providers.)
- Optional Extra Tours
- Sandstone Point Hotel – if time permits! Built comfortably on a 500-metre unobstructed water-frontage, this hotel is truly a picturesque dining and entertainment destination.
Tour Extras You May Consider
Want to Explore Bribie Island like a local? Then avail any of our tour extras:
- 4×4 Experience – Drive around the beach in an accredited 4×4 SUV with a licensed tour guide and driver. This experience is offered by our good friends of G’day Adventure Tours for only $77.
- Go-cart or Electric Bike Experience – Do you prefer to explore the southern outskirts of Bribie Island at your own pace? Consider renting an electric bike or Go-cart The prices start at $55 for a 90-minute use.
Don’t miss this awesome Bribie Island experience. Schedule your tour with us today!