Minjerribah- North Stradbroke Island
Highlights: Small bus – more personable!
After your Brisbane Hotel or CBD pick up around 9.30 am -we drive approximately 45 minutes – to meet the ferry at Cleveland and then travel the calm waters for around 45 minutes to North Stradbroke Island
- Check out the amazing view from Point Lookout. In the winter months you will most likely see humpback whales in the winter months
- Enjoy lunch at your own pace at a nearby cafe of shop there is a great fish and chip shop as well- there are some awesome bakeries on the Island as well. Cost of lunch not included in this tour,
- Go for a walk along some beautiful beaches and enjoy some walking tracks
- We might see some Koalas and Kangaroos in the wild and much more!
- Drinks will be included on the bus throughout the day.
- Visit the North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum ( closed Mondays )
- Arrive back in Brisbane around 4-15pm
Please note that this Tour is subject to availability on the Ferry at the time of Booking. We will confirm your booking at our earliest convenience.