About Our Farm Tour
The full day farm tour of Adventure Day Trips aims to take you to some of outer Brisbane’s most interesting farms. As a part of this tour, you can purchase fresh natural farm produce and visit the following interesting destinations:
- Watercross Creek Farm – At this farm, you will learn a lot about limes and olives with Bernie. You can also purchase some of these delicious varieties here.
- EWE Nique Hobby Farm – Do you love animals? Then head over to the newly opened EWE Nique Hobby Farm. This farm is an ideal place if you want to spend quality time with farm animals like goats, sheep, and alpacas.
- Emu Heaven – Fancy learning about the health benefits of EMU products? Try it first hand at Australia’s largest emu farms: Emu Heaven.
- Zabel Bee Farm – This beekeeping farm has been around since 1968. Here, you will have the chance to see and sample native bee colonies. Russel and Janine will also give a brief demo on beekeeping and discuss the medicinal benefits of stingless bees.
- Marburg – Though it’s a small village, its rich history will surprise you. You can even grab a cup of coffee or icy cold beer here.
The Inclusions of Our Fantastic Farm Tour
Here are the inclusions of our fantastic farm tour around Brisbane:
- Hotel Pick Up from Selected Brisbane Hotels or pick up points
- Delicious Meals at a Country Pub or in the Woodlands of Marburg
- Unlimited Water and Soft Drinks on the Bus
- All Admission Fees Paid
- Comfortable Day Tour in a Toyota Commuter Bus
- Optional Extra Tours
Tour Extras to Consider
For only $75, you can take a short helicopter ride. However, the rate varies depending on the number of passengers taking this flight.
Are you still on the hunt for more fantastic farm adventures? Get in touch with Adventure Day Trips today.